Artist Curated Dining Experience
If you’re looking for an intimate, unique, artsy or avant-garde dining experience this Valentine’s Day, look no further! Local artist, Esther Hernandez is hosting a fundraiser for Redline Contemporary Arts Center and invites you to have a romantic dinner using utensils and devices she has created for couples to get to know each other in a more practical way. You are not only allowed to touch the art, you are required to use it to interact with your partner in order to eat dinner. Get ready to have your compatibility and communication styles revealed, how well do you work together? How considerate are you of each other? The menu features local, organic and vegetarian cuisine from the Mercury Café. Enjoy the quirky, symphonic sounds of Preteen OD and the transcendental electronic music of J Hamilton Isaacs during dinner. Wander the gallery before or after and take in the 10th Anniversary Retrospective Resident Artist Exhibit which showcases over 70 artists. Seating is extremely limited.
- All inclusive dinner for 2. Please arrive on time to your selected reservation. We welcome you to arrive early, or stay late, and explore the gallery space and exhibition.
- $100 per couple ($75 for RedLine Members) includes musical entertainment, 3 course meal with wine, unique interactive art experience and a complimentary Redline membership
- Free on site parking in RedLine's lot
- Because this is a time based, performance dinner, late arrival past 15 minutes will terminate your reservation.
- Reservation times: 5:00pm, 6:15pm, 7:30pm, 8:45pm