Come separate yourself from the buzz of downtown to mill around amongst the craft culture of the River North Art District (RiNo). As an industrial hub in the Five Points area of Denver, RiNo was home to foundries, factories, pattern shops, and other businesses that drove economic success back at the turn of the century. However, as industry moved out of the city’s core in the late 80s and 90s the neighborhood infrastructure began to fail leaving RiNo vacant. Local artists seized this opportunity to populate the now very affordable part of town and create a fertile ground for arts, artists, and creatives. Step off the beaten path to drink beer in one of Denver’s hottest neighborhoods. During this tour we will guide you through brewing process, cider making, as well as discuss the amazing stories of the businesses on our route. Book now to secure your spot; if the tour is full please call us to see if we can add you in. Don’t miss Denver’s gateway to craft beer! Join us as we taste the beers made here, explore the neighborhood, experience the local outdoor art and murals, and introduce you to the next hot part of Denver.
This route is perfect for those:
DAVID CHOE'S MURAL IN RINO
- looking to experience Denver's newest and most unique breweries in Denver's next hot neighborhood
- Comfortable in an "up-and-coming" area; that is, one in which brand new condos share blocks with worn-down warehouses and questionable / non-existent sidewalks
- Intrigued with learning more about the RiNo district's street art / mural scene
- Open to potentially trying cider or other types of alcoholic beverages as well as beer
- Who are homebrewers or may be interested in becoming one soon
Our RiNo Route Tours all start at Bierstadt Lagerhaus in the RiNo district. Walk inside the front door and head up the stairs to the left. Feel free to grab a drink or bite to eat at the bar. Your tour guide will gather everyone together at the starting time.
2875 Blake St
Denver, CO 80205
How to Sign Up
The best way to sign up for our tour is online, by using the "Book Now" button below. But if you'd rather book over the phone, or have additional questions, feel free to call us at 303-578-9548.
There is plenty of free parking available in this area. The easiest place to park is just outside of Bierstadt in their parking lot.