More than 2,000 lavender plants (nearly 1,000 in bloom) set the scene for this family-friendly celebration of Chatfield Farms' Lavender Garden.
- Lavender products made by local growers and artisans are available for purchase.
- Enjoy free demonstrations and live music.
- Enjoy a variety of food, dessert and drink vendors.
- Educational programs on lavender and related topics are available for an additional charge. Seats are limited and advance registration is highly recommended.
- Walk-ups for classes are welcome if the class is not sold out.
- Tour Chatfield Farms--tours are free, however capped at 25 participants per tour.
- Artists are present during the festival, creating and selling paintings and pottery. See gallery below for examples of their work.
Live bluegrass/country music:
- 9-11 a.m.: Follow the Fox Band
- Noon - 2 p.m.: The Lonesome Days
- 3-5 p.m.: That Damn Sasquatch