Since 1983, Colorado Health Network (CHN) is a statewide organization in Colorado, serving over 5,000 individuals living with HIV/AIDS, and those at risk, as well as other program specific populations. CHN operates offices in Colorado Springs, Denver, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Greeley, and Pueblo. CHN services include oral health care services, a medical clinic, behavioral health counselors, insurance assistance and other support services such as case management, housing assistance, transportation, nutrition services, and financial assistance. Each support service includes the ultimate goals of working with clients to make healthy choices, increase their stability, and access healthcare for enhanced, healthier lives.
CHN also provides regular HIV, Hep C and STI testing as well a specific prevention programs.
Here are some of the ways the money you raise makes an impact:
- $10 helps to provide homeless clients with nutritional supplements
- $25 provides 10 full meals in the Food Bank
- $50 covers two weeks of transportation to medical appointments
- $100 makes it possible to provide 1,000 new sterile syringes through the Access Point program
- $250 covers the cost of 25 HIV tests at a CAP office or at HeyDenver
- $500 provides counseling sessions for someone struggling with a new HIV diagnosis
- $750 makes it possible to connect 20 individuals with medical insurance
- $1,000 provides a full set of dentures at Howard Dental Center
- $5,000 provides housing for a family of four for 4 months
By joining us at AIDS Walk Colorado: Festival for Life & 5k Walk/Run, you have the power to impact thousands of lives.